Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Andrew Lloyd Webber Week in AI - Tough for Jason Castro

Andrew Lloyd Webber week in American Idol will be a tough week for our favourtite Jason Castro. Top 6 is fighting for the spot in American Idol top 5.

Andrew Lloyd Webber song hints from AmericanIdo.com

Carly: "Angel of Music" (Phantom), "As if We Never Said Goodbye" (Sunset Blvd) or "Memory" (CATS)

DC: "The Music of the Night" (Phantom)

Jason Castro: "Love Changes Everything" (Aspects of Love)

Archie: "Any Dream Will Do" (Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat)

Brooke: "Only He" (Starlight Express), I could also see her singing "Love Changes Everything" but I'd rather hear Jason's take on it.

Syesha: "Memory" (CATS)

Another School thinks following are the best for the Top 6


Jason Castro, “Any Dream Will Do”
David Cook, “I Believe My Heart”
Carly Smithson, “Music of the Night”
David Archuleta “All I Ask of You”
Syesha Mercado, “I Don’t Know How to Love Him”
Brooke White, “Don’t Cry for Me, Argentina.”

No comments: