Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Jason Castro - Interview - American Idol


Jason Castro speaks

* What was the first concert you attended?

I saw Rufios and Senses Fail at The Door in Dallas when I was 15.

* Where do you draw inspiration from?

Love, life, dreams.

* When were you happiest and why?

Up to now in my life, the happiest time was when I was the drummer in a band called "Keeping Lions". There, I learned more about life and music and grew in so many ways and had four best friends.

* What advice do you have for future contestants?

Be something unique and undeniable.

* What do you think gives you the edge in this competiion?

I first thought that my life of singing experience as a downfall for me and now I believe that teaching myself to sing in the last few years has given me an authentic voice that is a perfect extension to everything I am. I am real and that's all I have to offer.

All the information is from AmericanIdol.com. Our Special thanks to them. Jason Castro is the best. Vote for him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a big fan of Jason. Keep up the good work...I write about him when I can.

Peace.