Saturday, March 15, 2008

Jason Castro fans in Rockwall

American idol is down to 11 and on Tuesday they will battle it out for the top 10. Wow :) We will be a big night for every one including Jason Castro as well. He has done well during this season and he is exited. His friends and fans in Rockwall are exited too. They think, hope and pray that he will come out all guns balssing on Tuesday.

Jason Castro , Read this critic,

Jason Castro, 20: A drummer from Texas who likes to strum a folksy guitar onstage, Jason has won the hearts of fans with his post-millennium hippie flair and his super-cool dreads. Unlike most Idol contestants, he really seems to be doing this for a lark (and that makes him even more fun to watch).

I like Jason cause he can sing and has such a different sound to his voice that sounds so refreshing! I loved all of his performances but Hallelujah had to have been one of my favorites. Plus he has the most perfect face and personality I have ever seen in my life! I hope he makes it really far or win it at that!


No comments: