Thursday, March 20, 2008

Jason Castro - Michelle - Critics


Well it was a sell out from Jason Castro. Audience started to scream when he start the song and go on till the end. It was a Good finish off from Jason Castro and he make sure that his voice is heard all over the America and across the American Idol fans.

Judges, well they always have their own way,

Randy - I don't know if I really, really got it.

Paula - I feel you get a little disconnected when you're away from your guitar.

Simon - Your face sold that.

There was no doubt about the fact that, it was a great performance and it was a great song.

Jason Castro who draws inspiration from Love, life and dreams are now in the final 10. What a great achievement for him.

Listen to Jason Castro,

* When were you happiest and why?

Up to now in my life, the happiest time was when I was the drummer in a band called "Keeping Lions". There, I learned more about life and music and grew in so many ways and had four best friends.


* What do you think gives you the edge in this competiion?

I first thought that my life of singing experience as a downfall for me and now I believe that teaching myself to sing in the last few years has given me an authentic voice that is a perfect extension to everything I am. I am real and that's all I have to offer.


Forks, "Jason Castro" is back in live. You will able to see him again and again in days to come and he will stay with our hearts for ever..

No comments: