Friday, March 14, 2008

Jason Castro Rockwall's favourite Son


Jason Castro who is from Rockwall Dallas, Texas is the most favourite person in Texas and may be most favourite person in America. His journey to American Idol contestant final is great news in Dallas and people are exited.

Enjoy this,

Jason Castro, the sun shines in your eyes like a calico cat playfully swatting at fruit flies in the garden while the moon looks on in desolation. Your falsetto is one of Apollo’s arrows that pierces my heart with exquisite pain and allows me to see a future in which I am a stronger, better man for having experienced your dulcet tones. Thank you, Jason Castro. Thank you for enriching me so verily.

1 comment:

Becca said...

I have been looking all over for an MP3 of Jason's "Travelin' Through". My friend is a huge A.I. fan. We went on vacation to Yosemite that season and she would play that CD over and over and over (you get the idea). I fell in love with Jason's version of that song and want it really bad!! Can anyone tell me how I can get it? That song changed me...