Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Jason Castro - If I Fell in love with you

Jason Castro sang “If I Fell” (”in love with you”) by The Beatles in American Idol.

Randy liked it, but didn’t love it. Paula feels his heart and thinks it’s a special connection. Simon thought the song was boring and not as good as last week, but good enough to keep him in next week.

Here is there exact comments,

Randy: “I like it. I didn’t love it. That’s one of my favorite songs of all. Sometimes you need to sing it a more heartfelt way.”

Paula: “I disagree with Randy. What is so special and unique … is that I do feel your heart. That is such a special connection that makes you truly unique.”

Simon: “Last week you were incredible,” but this week is a “student in a bedroom” at night time. “It was boring.” “Is he going to make the same impact this week as he did last week?” “Not as good as last week.”


If I Fell by The Beatles sang Jason Castro in American Idol


If I fell in love with you
Would you promise to be true
And help me understand
'cause I've been in love before
And I found that love was more
Than just holding hands

If I give my heart to you
I must be sure
From the very start
That you would love me more than her

If I trust in you, oh please
Don't run and hide
If I love you too, oh please
Don't hurt my pride like her
'cause I couldn't stand the pain
And I would be sad if our new love was in vain

So I hope you see that I
Would love to love you
And that she will cry
When she learns we are two
cause I couldn't stand the pain
and I would be sad if our new love was in vain

so I hope you see that I
would love to love you
and that she will cry when she learns we are two.

No comments: