Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Jason Castro - What A Day For A Daydream

Jason Castro sang this in American Idol.

what a day for a daydream
what a day for a daydreamin boy
and im lost in a daydream
dreamin bout my bundle of joy
and even if time aint on my side
its one of those days for takin a walk outside
im blowin the day to take a walk in the sun
and drawin my face on somebodies new mowed lawnive been havin a sweet dream
i been dreamin since i woke up todayits starin me and my sweet peacuz shes the one that makes me feel this way
and even if time is passin me by alive
i couldnt care less about the dues you say i got
tomorrow i'll pay the dues for droppin my load
i'll find a pace for bein a sleeping
and you can be sure that if your feelin right
it maybe will last along into the night
tomorrow at breakfast you can pick up your ears
or you may be daydreamin for a thousand years
what a day for a daydream
custom made for adaydreamin boy
and imlost in a daydream
dreamin bout my bundle of joy



No comments: